The Spring Focus on the Seasons Photo Contest is Open!
Calling all Photographers
After the amazing response to our Winter photo contest, we’re thrilled to announce that our Spring Photo Contest is open and runs through Thursday, June 9.
Three seasonal winners will have their photos published in the 2023 Lakewood calendar with photographer credit. Winners will also receive two tickets for a Trolley Tour at Lakewood, along with a Lakewood history book and a Lakewood coffee mug.
Contest rules and tips:
- Submit up to two photos (per season).
- Photos must be horizontal.
- Photos must be high resolution.
- All photos must be taken on the grounds at Lakewood.
- Please do not include recognizable faces in photos.
- Minor adjustments to photos, such as sharpening, contrast or cropping are permitted, but no other enhancements.
- Please be sensitive and respectful of others’ privacy. Avoid any area where there are funerals or graveside services or a person/family is visiting a grave. Avoid pictures that show names on monuments and markers unless they are public figures and/or have historical significance.
- Images taken at Lakewood are for personal use or, if submitted, for use in the Lakewood calendar only. If you wish to use photographs for any commercial or professional use, please contact Lakewood for written consent.
Spring Contest Runs Through Thursday, June 9!
The spring contest opens Thursday, May 26 and runs through Thursday, June 9, at midnight. Upload your submissions on the form below.
Vote for your favorites each month.
Lakewood will choose up to eight semi-finalist photos from those submitted. Then, Lakewood families, friends and fans will have a week to visit the Lakewood website and vote for their favorites. The top three winners will be announced shortly after.
We can’t wait to see the beauty of Lakewood through your eyes!
Submit your spring photos by midnight on Thursday, June 9 using the form below.