Lakewood’s Focus on the Seasons spring photo contest is open!
Your beautiful Lakewood photo could be featured in the next Lakewood calendar!
We invite you to share the beauty of Lakewood during the second annual Focus on the Seasons photo contest. You may submit up to two horizontal, high-resolution photos through Thursday, June 1. All pictures must be taken on the grounds at Lakewood and cannot include any recognizable faces.
Eight semi-finalists will be chosen, and then, Lakewood families, friends and fans will have a week to visit the Lakewood website and vote for their favorites.
Winners will be featured in Lakewood’s 2024 calendar with name credit and will also receive two tickets to a popular Lakewood event.
Everyone is welcome to enter!
Contest rules and tips:
- Submit up to two photos (per season).
- Photos must be horizontal.
- Photos must be high-resolution.
- All photos must be taken on the grounds at Lakewood.
- Please do not include recognizable faces in photos.
- Minor adjustments to photos, such as sharpening, contrast or cropping are permitted, but no other enhancements.
- Please be sensitive and respectful of others’ privacy. Avoid any area where there are funerals or graveside services, or a person/family is visiting a grave. Avoid pictures that show names on monuments and markers unless they are public figures and/or have historical significance.
- Images taken at Lakewood are for personal use or, if submitted, for use in the Lakewood calendar only. If you wish to use photographs for any commercial or professional use, please contact Lakewood for written consent.
Our spring contest runs through Thursday, June 1.
We can’t wait to see the beauty of Lakewood through your lens!